Monday, March 16, 2015

New guy in town!

This is the newest member on my work team with Bit by Bit Trauma Training.  He's also the newest four-legged love in my heart, but I have yet to meet him - hopefully in April.  
L.A., who is also on the team and is the Founder of Bit by Bit and this guy's new Handler - will be guest blogging right here later this week. Dixon is a PTSD Service Dog, trained by National Service Dogs, the only ADI accredited service dog training school in Canada providing certified service dogs for PTSD. To say the depth of his training and what he can do is phenomenal, would be an understatement.  I will save the details for L.A. to share in her post and I can't wait for you guys to read all about it.  

Stay tuned for more about how, when and why I finally found treatment for PTSD and what that journey entailed, coming this week, too, right here. 

You can Like Bit by Bit Trauma Training on Facebook at facebook.com/bitbybitprojects and Follow us on Twitter @BITbyBITPROJECT




No comments: